‘Law of Attraction’ Makes Easy Guide 1
“You are a living magnet; you attract into your life, people, situations and circumstances that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts. Whatever you dwell on in the conscious grows in your experience.”
Understanding the Basic of Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction may be defined as: I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative. (Michael J. Losier)
Examples in life:
- People you need just falls into place or comes to you from an out-of-the-blue telephone call
- You think of someone and suddenly you meet them coincidentally through Facebook, friends or just simply bump into them on the street
- Always go through bad experience over and over again, feels like it’s your fate to have a bad life
Firstly, we have to understand what it meant by the vibration or vibes here. In short, it is equal to a mood or a feeling and we only can emit two kind of vibration which is positive or negative. Did you happen to hear people say, “That guy gives off good aura”? It has the same meaning to describe people who emit positive vibration or good feeling to the surrounding.
- Positive vibration – love, confidence, excitement, pride, comfort
- Negative vibration – disappointment, loneliness, sadness, confusion, stress, anger
Every single moment we have a feeling and the experience we feel at the moment, we send it out whether it is positive or negative. Here’s where the law comes in. The Law of Attraction is responding to it, the vibration. Right now, in this very moment, it is matching the vibration (feeling) by giving you more of the same.
Therefore, for example, when a person wakes up first thing in the morning feeling happy and excited, they are sending out a positive vibration or feeling. And while they are sending out this signal, the law responds by matching the vibration they are sending and giving him more of the same. It also can work vice versa.
The example I’m giving to you before is a Non-Deliberate Attraction which normally comes through observational cycle. It works when first, we observe what we receive and have in life, then we send our vibration, the law starts to respond. As a result, we get more of what we are vibrating, whether positive or negative.
If it is positive vibration, it is good to just let it work for us and celebrate it but how about if it’s negative vibration? We will keep attracting the bad thing over and over again and negative experiences will keep on showing up. For that reason, we need to tap into the Law of Attraction more deliberately in order to stop attracting the bad things or what we don’t want or the better, start attracting what we want. This action called Deliberate Attraction.
The Effects of Our Words
The common denominator for the application of Deliberate Attraction is generated by words which can simply convey our feeling. Why words? We speak them, read, write, think and hear them either in our own mind or paper. Let me say, ‘money’. What is your impression? What do you think at the moment? From words, it will surely come to our mind, our thought and being processed which then convey it into our feelings. The feelings which come out will be different for certain people. Some people with good perception about money will send positive vibration but it will be vice versa for anyone who doesn’t.
For Law of Attraction, the words that are causing us to attract what we don’t want are “Don’t, Not and No”. It responds the same way our mind does; it hears what we DON’T want. Each time we talk about it, in that moment we are giving it our attention and energy. Therefore, each time we find ourselves using DON’T, NOT and NO, just start asking ourselves “So, what do I want?” When we start asking ourselves what we do want, the answer will create a new sentence in our mind and change our vibration to positive switch. It is more like resetting our vibration.
One rule to be remembered, we can only send out one vibration at a time. It will respond right in this very moment and giving us more of the same. To know whether you are sending out a positive or negative vibration, we can simply take a look at the results we’re getting in that area of our life. They are a perfect reflection of what we are feeling or vibrating.
One quote from Napolean Hill;
“Positive and negative emotions cannot occupy the mind at the same time. One or the other must dominate. It is your responsibility to make sure that positive emotions constitute the dominating influence of your mind.”
Examples of negative statements, filter with question “So, what do I want?” and give out positive statements;
- Don’t panic – stay calm
- Don’t get mad – stay cool
- Don’t forget – remember
- Don’t be sad – I feel happy and enjoy my life
- Understanding the Law of Attraction is not just for the sake of understanding it in theory but the most important is the application in life. To apply something, we need a good comprehension on it. Same goes to this law, or whatever name it was given. This law was created through the observation and experiences of people, who want to improve their lives significantly, succeed in their own field and lead a happy life.
- From the analysis, they concluded that everything you feel, speak, think or hear can be conveyed into our own experiences unconsciously. It shows that anyone who always think positively, emit positive vibration and feeling good has higher rate of success on achieving what they want and less likely to attract failure or anything they don’t want. Therefore, through this understanding, they try to use and manifest a law or concept to help other people who always abundant their life with failure and sorrow by deliberately ‘think and feel positively’ in order to attract success and happiness.
- In action, they see the significant of help from ‘words’ that we use, speak, hear and think. It ‘makes’ us to be what we ‘meant’ to be through the words which conveyed through our feeling. Simply to say, words turn us to be someone we are now.
- Therefore, in my next post, I will discuss some formula that being used to put a stop to the negative vibration or feeling through ‘words’ by identifying our own desire, clarify and allow it into our own life. I also will relate it with Islamic concept on ‘practice, praying and tawakal’. Although for some people, this law is new to them but it has happened long time ago and correlate with Al-Quran and Hadith.
- Law of Attraction – Michael J. Losier (2006)
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill (2001)